BRAND NEW - LOW QUANTITY IN STOCK - ORDER SOON
- SGS Certified item, EleQueen Original Patented Design, the Highest Quality Standards in Jewelry; Environmental friendly high polished finish Genuine 925 Sterling Silver adorned with cubic zirconias and Crystals from Swarovski®, this jewelry shines with beauty and adds a luxurious look.
- Swarovski® Crystals Color: Denim Blue, CZ Color: Clear; Adjustable Necklace Length: 16.1in-18.2in, Pendant Size: 0.7in by 1in; Total weight: 3.7g
- A ideal accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift, e.g.for your Lover, Girlfriend, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Fiancee, Couple, Valentine or Best Friend,etc; Suitable for daily wear, ball, party, anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday or any special occasions.
- ATTENTION: Swarovski® Crystals are used only as an ingredient in this product. Actually this item is produced and marketed by EleQueen.
- Exquisite Gift Wrap: Gift Box + Gift Velvet Bag + Silver Polishing Cloth.
About 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished throughout history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is the excellent choice for people with sensitive skin to get sterling silver jewelry over other types of metals, especially in ear piercings.
Denoted by the standard 925, it refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% usually consists of other metals, which does not change silver's color but adds to its hardness. As 99.9% pure silver is typically too soft for jewelry and it can easily be bent, scratched or damaged, so 925 sterling silver item is much more common and popular.
Caring For Sterling Silver Jewelry
* Store it in a jewelry box or cloth bag to avoid oxidation when you don't wear it.
* keep away with other metal jewelry when wearing to avoid collision or abrasion.
* Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals like bleach or household cleaning products and even wood surfaces.
* Use silver polishing cloth to wipe it if it has been oxidized and turning into black to maintain luster.
- Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.2 x 1.5 inches
- ASIN: B075Q9QH6D
- Item model number: 16001729-1