This necklace includes a hand stamped, hand cut, 3/8" wide by 1-1/4" long, thick sterling silver or gold filled charm which is hand stamped with "Nevertheless, she persisted" in your choice of 16", 17" or 18" length.
- All components are sterling silver or gold-filled, depending on option chosen.
- The lettering can be left unblackened upon request.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch. If you’d like it to be sent wrapped in a pretty gift box instead, please choose the option to add gift wrap. We’re happy to also send a note to your recipient, please just request it in the notes.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
- Gold filled should not be confused with "gold plated". Gold-filled is constructed in three layers. The core metal is jewelers’ brass. A gold alloy is then bonded to one or both surfaces of the brass core with heat and pressure. Unlike plated (aka electroplated or "dipped") metals, Gold-filled is legally required to contain 5% or 1/20 gold by weight. This 5% is then described by the karatage of the gold alloy. Our Gold-filled items are 14kt gold-filled. 14k Gold-filled products are identified as 14/20 Gold-filled; alternatively, 14kt Gold-Filled is also acceptable.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.